First check 1. Install oil pump oil inlet flange seals and do have a pipeline is aging deformation (it is best to replace the new one), and should clean up the inner wall of dirt into the oil pipeline, oil pipeline inspection into each junction sealing performance.
2. Check that the motor shaft and bearing wear deformation, such as swing axle shaft deformation phenomenon should be confirmed or bearing wear, to prevent the motor due to issues affecting the life of the pump.
3. Check whether the coupling wear deformation, after installing the pump shaft is concentric with the motor shaft, the simplest way is to manually rotate the coupling (such as using the plug-in motor, the motor can be turned by hand rear cooling fan) Turn the intensity feeling homogeneous and flexible.
4. Before starting the motor to check the hydraulic oil tank is clean enough to clean the filter is deformed, it is recommended to thoroughly clean the tank, replace the standard new hydraulic oil and filter. To prevent burning pump phenomenon, before the start of the pump must be When you release the oil port of the pump discharge valve (if not vent the oil port of the pump slightly loosen joints) in order to exclude the pump and the air ducts and unloaded; the body is filled with hydraulic oil Jog style start, after operating normally (when no bubbles coming out) and then tighten the exhaust valve or the oil port connector.
5. In the process of working oil pump oil level should be noted, oil temperature, pressure, etc. use meets the requirements, the oil level after normal work generally higher than 50mm above the top of the filter, otherwise the pump easy to suck air and noise, oil best controlled at 60 degrees Celsius, the oil temperature is too high and prevent damage to the friction surface protection film formed on their own.
6. When replacing the pump core positioning holes in the pump housing to check whether the deformation, whether part of the inner shaft with external splines and spline wear pump core deformation, such as the positioning hole deformation or abrasion shaft key recommends that users replace the entire pump.
7. Check the seal (oil seal) is aging deformation, bearing wear loose (recommended replacement of the shaft seal and bearings), the replacement should be careful, consistent with the recommendations by the outside diameter of the seal (seal used) and outer diameter slightly larger than the bearing diameter, inside diameter slightly larger than the outside diameter of the shaft (bearing) flat hard objects to them to a fixed position to prevent deformation and damage bearing seal.
8. Check the old pump core models, the work is consistent direction, before installation to confirm the installation before the first clean the inner wall of the pump housing, together with lubricant and then loaded pump core, the installation is not very smooth as pump core in place to check pump stator core and is concentric with the oil pan, adjust the concentricity after the installation, the installation is to confirm whether the pump core positioning pins fixed to the positioning hole pump casing, check seals are complete and smooth. To prevent seal trimming, tightening the screw pump casing connection angle uniform response gradually tightened.
9. Adjust the pump out of the oil port direction, as long as the fixing screw screwed out of the pump casing, you can rotate the pump housing, the location rotating guide needed then tighten the screw; do not pull the pump core, in order to avoid pump core positioning pins and positioning hole pump housing dislocation or dislocation ring down the pump casing connection.
10. When the installation check oil pump oil inlet flange seals and do have a pipeline is aging deformation (it is best to replace the new one), and should clean up the inner wall of dirt into the oil pipeline, oil pipeline inspection into each junction sealing performance.